Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prince Charles

So Prince Charles has been taken to task for calling a friend "Sooty". I never thought I would ever defend a member of the Royal Family, but feel obliged to, if only to protect my right to call them names.

It is my opinion that the Royals and all the Aristocracy are just the latest iterations in a long line of exploitative thugs, bullies, sexual deviants, rapists, and murderers. That is how their forebears have accumulated the wealth, property, power and position that they now enjoy. And they will do what they can to preserve it all. What they have, has been acquired by exploiting the bodies and efforts of my ancestors. I resent them all.

On the basis of that you might think I would like to see the Monarchy abolished. Not at all, just brought down to our level and have the Royals and Aristocracy exploited in like fashion. I enjoy the public parade of their human frailties, and if newspapers and television can make money out of their embarrassment so much the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment